Information and Communication Technology Unit is a unit that plays an important role in administering and updating data system and computer networks throughout Politeknik Tuanku Sultanah Bahiyah (PTSB). In the era of rapidly expanding technology and constantly changing, this unit strives to make the process of teaching and learning to become easier, faster and more precisely aided by the latest ICT facilities. This unit has 12 personnel which consist of three Information Technology Officers, two Information Technology Assistant Officers and seven experienced computer technicians.
Functions / Roles
- To manage and execute computer maintenance and hardware and application system in PTSB
- To plan and execute procurement of spare parts, assets and PTSB ICT facilities
- To develop, administrate and update the PTSB official website
- To manage the server administration and campus network
- To manage the acceptance and new system implementation
- To plan and manage the implementation of ICT training to PTSB staff