Commerce Department started the operation on March 2, 2003 and led by a Head of Department, Assistant Head of Department and three Program Leaders, who were responsible for each course in implementing the Polytechnic curriculum in JP. The first student enrollment was 171 with 15 faculty members pioneering in the first session of 2003 and now the number of students has increased to 1076 and 46 lecturers from 3 different courses.
- Always prioritize and enhance the quality of teaching and learning in the relevant fields
- To produce semi-professional students in accounting, marketing and business at diploma level to meet human and public sector needs
- Diploma in Accountancy (DAT)
- Diploma in Business Studies (DPM)
- Diploma in Marketing (DPR)
COMMERCE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE