Electrical Engineering Department (EED) is one of the academic departments in Politeknik Tuanku Sultanah Bahiyah (PTSB). It offers engineering program in electrical and electronics field for diploma level. EED offers quality efficient education and professional services through a broad-based knowledge within the field of electrical and electronic engineering. The aim is to produce graduates with potential, competent and competitive as well as highly skilled. In order to achieve a commendable work, EED is comprised of dedicated professional trainers, with sufficient infrastructure. This department is administered under the auspices of Ts. Husaini Aza bin Mohd Adam and assisted by 71 academic staff and supported by 3 non-academic staff. Currently EED has a total number of 1334 students with an average of 200 to 250 students in each intake.
- Provide education in the field of electronics, computer and electrical engineering in a structured curriculum, balanced theoretically, practically and spiritually
- To produce a semi-professional workforce in the field of electrical and electronic engineering who are skilled, well-behaved, responsible and responsible for meeting the public and private sectors in line with the requirements of the National Education Philosophy
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (DET)
- Diploma in Electronic (Communication) Engineering (DEP)
- Diploma in Electronic (Computer) Engineering (DTK)
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (DEE)
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT WEBSITE