Green Technology Management Unit (GTMU) is established on July 2019, led by Deputy Director of Academic with the aim of creating green environment culture and to produce human capital that practices green culture in industries and society.
- To implement green cultured awareness programmes.
- To increase awareness and knowledge about waste management and optimize use of natural resources (waste management)
- To create awareness on the importance of controlling air pollution by implementing policies and green technology. (air quality)
- To increase knowledge on the utility and water saving methods through management, development, monitoring and water recycling systems and rainwater harvesting (water management)
- To maintain and improve energy efficiency and encourage renewable energy use (energy management)
- To enhance creativity among lecturers and students to produce green technology-based products. (Green Research)