Greetings from SilTerra!
1. To work as an Equipment Technician for Front End Wafer Fabrication equipment.
2. Perform equipment Preventive Maintenances according to the maintenance schedules and specifications.
3. Troubleshoot equipment failures to ensure quality recovery and minimum down time.
4. Prepare daily Preventive Maintenance and troubleshooting activity reports for engineers and supervisors.
5. Maintain equipment spare parts and consumables.
6. Engage in equipment Continuous Improvement Programs.
7. Support new equipment hookup and startup activities.
1. Diploma fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
2. Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Microelectronics Engineering or equivalent.
3. Must be able to work in 12 hours rotating shift under 7 crew shift pattern (day / night / weekends / Public Holidays) in clean room environment.
4. Must be able to support overtime (OT) when required.
5. Good communication and written skill in English.
6. Must be computer-literate.
Share this opportunity around~ Delivering Success!