Silterra Kulim Hi-Tech Park is looking for a candidate dedicated to the IT Helpdesk - Technician/Senior Technician (full time) . The details are as below.
- Work in a team with other IT Helpdesk technicians to provide full coverage and 1st level technical support to end-users, covering the following areas such as IT infrastructure, Computers, servers, and network hardware and software, IT utilities and IT system services, IT Online application and System/Application activities monitoring.
- To provide call center support for 7 days x 7 am-7 pm hours coverage.
- To follow up on all helpdesk tickets and ensure all requests are solved and closed.
- Desktop, notebooks, printer and other IT equipment relocation, setup and installation.
- Computer and peripheral inventory management.
- Diploma/Higher Diploma holder in Computer Study or related field from recognized institutions.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- CA call center or helpdesk experience will be an advantage.
- Experiences/knowledgeable in Problem Management (problem-resolution).
- Good planning skills.
- An innate sense of urgency to meet commitments to the customer.
- Able to work in a team.
- Knowledgeable in desktop and laptop hardware components and assembly.
- Knowledgeable in desktop and laptop operating systems such as Windows and Linux.
- Experiences in desktop and laptop hardware and software problem troubleshooting and recovery.
- Possess own transport and able to work independently and willing to work on rotating shift.
- Good communication skills (fluent English).
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.